Welcome to Trinity Cathedral
As a Parish, Trinity is a fellowship of Christians and inquirers. On Sundays we pour in from all over central Arkansas and are met by a warm welcome and majestic worship with uplifting music.
As a Cathedral, Trinity is an historic landmark in the civic square. To parishes and missions from around the state, we are host to many meetings, festivals, and services. To the Bishop of Arkansas, we are home.
As an Episcopal Church, Trinity is heir to a spiritual, intellectual, and moral tradition dating to Elizabethan England, when our worship was set to the rich and subtle cadences of The Book of Common Prayer.
We are changed by what we hold to be the truth about ourselves, the world, and God—or rather, we are changed as that truth sinks in. For all of us, this is a work in progress. Through all of our activities at Trinity, that progress is our aim. We invite you to join us, help us, towards that goal.
The mission of Trinity Episcopal Cathedral is to proclaim the Word of God by sharing our gifts, ourselves, and our properties through ministry to each other, our neighbors, and our community as we serve God and represent the Episcopal Diocese of Arkansas.
Our Core Values
- Beautiful worship in the Anglican tradition, in an atmosphere that feels welcoming and warm.
- Caring community that values diverse people, perspectives and ideas.
- Spiritual formation for all ages: lively programs in attractive spaces that open pathways deeper into faith, hope, and love through common study, prayer, and action.
- Artistic expression, through glorious music, inspiring spaces, colorful and fragrant flourishes, and memorable performances.
- Community engagement [that leads to] strong partnerships with other groups and churches for the vitality of Little Rock and the common good.
- As a beacon of faith in Little Rock Trinity Episcopal is a source of vitality and strength in worship, community, formation, expression, and engagement for the Episcopal Church throughout Arkansas.