October 04, 2016
Wednesday at Trinity Cathedral:
Cherub Choir at 4:30 p.m.
Eucharist with Healing at 5:05 p.m.
Dinner 5:15 – 6:15 p.m.
Tower Bell Ringers at 6:00 p.m.
Seraphim Choir at 6:15 p.m.
Classes for all ages at 6:15 p.m.
- An Introduction to the Bible (Morrison Hall): This class is for anyone who is curious about the Bible and would hope to better know and understand it. This includes those who may know next to nothing about the scriptures now and who are ready to get started. The Cathedral clergy will offer introductions to specific books as a point of entry into broader questions of scripture’s faith, history, and interpretation. Participants are asked to prepare for each week by reading the book or books that will be the focus for the presentation.
- Coloring with Jane Hankins (Staff Lounge): Want to clear your mind and get your creative juices flowing? Join artist Jane Hankins for a laid-back hour of coloring and conversation with her new coloring books. For ages 12- 122.
- What’s That Ringing in Your Ears? (Conference Room): Tower Bells Change Ringing is fun, physical, and mentally stimulating. This 4-week class will expose you to the art, the fellowship, the history, and the demands of this ancient liturgical practice.
For more information on class offerings and their locations, please visit the Formation section on our website.
Sunday at Trinity Cathedral:
Preaching this Sunday: The Rev. Deb Cooper
Sunday Adult Formation:
- The Dean's Class: This week's topic is “The Little Rock Central High School Desegregation Struggle: A Different Perspective" led by Dr. Sybil Hampton (Bethel AME).
- Inquirers' Class: Rev. Amber Carswell leads a class designed for newcomers. All are welcome to come and learn about the basics of what it means to be an Episcopalian. We meet at 10:15 a.m. in Baker Parlor.
- Living the Questions will join the Dean's Class 10:15-11:00 for Dr. Sybil Hampton with a table near the front. We will discuss the topic 11:00-11:10.
- The Bible Challenge meets at 10:15 a.m. in the conference room. All are welcome and you need not have read prior weeks to attend and participate.
Children's Formation meets at 10:10 a.m. for all ages. It's never too late to join. You can find more on Children's Formation here.
- Youth (Grades 6-12) will meet in lower Mitchell House during the formation hour.
- EYC serves the "ACH Dinner on the Grounds" at 6:00 p.m. in Morrison Hall.